- Frequency wars – list burn out and ruining the relationship.
- Database hell – handling multiple divisions, locations, and companies and how to bring them together.
- Name quality versus quality education – more pressure to acquire new names then to improve communication with the names they already have.
- Content resources – producing enough highly-targeted offers and/or newsletter articles to suit each different name in the list
- Respect – treating email with he same respect as other marketing tools.
Open access for article until March 20th.
eINFO – a collection of articles and studies about email marketing.