- Don’t let compliance with anti-spam legislation distract you from other key marketing issues.
- Every email contact with a prospect or customer is a marketing opportunity. Not always an opportunity in a direct marketing/sales sense, but certainly in a brand-building or relationship marketing sense.
- The email marketing environment changes so quickly that you need to be flexible enough to respond to new challenges and exploit new opportunities.
- Things that which held true yesterday don’t necessarily hold true today (i.e. best day to send)
- Email marketing is getting more sophisticated and challenging. There is no more low-hanging fruit.
- Just because email marketing is alive and well doesn’t mean you should stop investigating new forms of content delivery.
eINFO – a collection of articles and studies about email marketing.