- Majority of consumers say spam volume has decreased.
- Majority of consumers say they receive more relevant communications today than they did one year ago.
- Only 34% of consumers could identify or detect a fraudulent email.
- The use of anti-spam filtering or challenge response software is high
- False positives persist. 52% of consumers routinely check their spam/junk folder for legitimate messages.
- 82% of consumers are concerned about spyware.
- 89% of consumers indicated they would like their ISP/Email provider to include an icon to indicate email has been authenticated and is from a trusted source.
eINFO – a collection of articles and studies about email marketing.