Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Driving Web Traffic With Email

Christopher Knight, EmailUniverse, released an article titled, “Send At 8AM ET For Your Ezine? New Insider Email Report From AWeber Communications”. Christopher goes over the stats provided by AWeber Communications in this article. What I found interesting is Christopher’s own statement on when he tends to send out his own ezine.

“Lately I’ve been testing driving my list hard on the days when people naturally visit my sites rather than trying to lure them on off-days. I think I was wrong to try to bring them to visit on days when it was not natural for them to have time or want to make time to visit. Monday’s, Thursday’s and Tuesdays are my heaviest web traffic days and thus the bulk of my ezine go out on those days.”

eINFO – a collection of articles and studies about email marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment