- 15% stated they checked their email via PDA in the bathroom.
- 45% stated that the first thing they did in the morning was check email
- 35% of individuals stated that they spent the entire day reviewing their emails via cellphones, on an average of 5 minutes
- 80% stated upon returning from lunch the first thing they did after going back to work was to check emails before checking voicemails.
- 85% preferred communicating via email then via phone, main reason was the ability to be straight to the point
eINFO – a collection of articles and studies about email marketing.