- Provide digests in the newsletter, post complete articles at the site.
- Never choose a four-word phrase when a single word will do.
- Display information visually.
- Re-think your layout. The layout maybe creating wasted space.
- When soliciting for newsletter content, give the contributors a word limit.
- Learn which area of your content gets the most clicks, then eliminate the under performing content areas.
- Divide a long issue into Part 1and Part 2.
- Split your newsletter into two publications.
- Reduce or eliminate images.
eINFO – a collection of articles and studies about email marketing.