- Open and click rates remained steady.
- Unique open rates increased for many industries. Government, computer, and real estate companies experienced the largest gains.
- Several industries, such as computing, government, and religious organizations received higher click rates.
- Subscribers were more likely o open and click on emails sent on weekends and early in the week.
- Personalized emails continued to receive higher open and click rates.
- Emails with 20 or more hyperlinks received far more clicks than average.
eINFO – a collection of articles and studies about email marketing.