- Before sending an email message to your permission-based list, consider carefully if it’s the kind of message your recipients gave you permission to send.
- Slow down your mailing speed in general, or slow it down for the particular domains that are using send limitations to combat spam.
- Get whitelisted
- Make sure you have the right DNS entries for your domain, and that you have SPF and Sender Id records as well.
- Avoid using the CC or BCC to send the same message to multiple recipients.
- Don’t try to trick the spam filters by disguising spammy words with numbers, misspellings or spaces.
eINFO – a collection of articles and studies about email marketing.