- Three-fourths of retailers don't respond to prospect's requests with
even simple personalization like the recipient's name
- One-quarter of the companies studied failed to offer even a simple
explanation of benefits to the visitor to sign up for emails.
- 23 percent of companies failed to include email registration requests
on the home page.
- 8 out of 10 companies offered only one choice of communication.
- 43 percent of the companies studied sent a registration confirmation
eINFO - a collection of articles and studies about email marketing.