- 6 percent of customers said a personalized greeting or subject line influenced their decision to make a purchase.
- In the last year, 10 percent or respondents opened their email and immediately made a purchase
- 17 percent have opened email and later made a purchase
- 73 percent of respondents said they deleted promotional emails unopened
- 42 percent unsubscribed
- Of those who made purchases, 67 percent decide due to sale prices and 55 percent decided due to free or discounted shipping.
eINFO - a collection of articles and studies about email marketing.