- Use short, interactive surveys.
- Start with seven questions and then try surveys with varying length to determine the ideal number of questions for your audience.
- Send a text message with a link to the survey from online.
- If you intend to survey often, ask your subscribers to specifically opt-in to be a participant in your surveys.
- Embedded forms yield higher response rates. (I would advise staying away from this since there are several render issues in various email applications with forms.)
eINFO – a collection of articles and studies about email marketing.