Few marketers rank relevance as a top-three e-mail marketing goal, even though it drives 60 percent of consumers who make immediate e-mail purchases. Tactics that improve relevance (e.g., life cycle marketing, behavioral targeting, triggering) deliver substantially higher improvements in revenue and net profits than do broadcast mailings.
- What spurs consumers to purchase from e-mail?
- How will the adoption of increasingly relevant targeting tactics impact the e-mail marketing industry?
- Which types of targeting tactics and e-mail campaigns drive the greatest improvements in revenue and net profit?
- Has the ability to efficiently use Web site clickstream data as a targeting attribute finally arrived?
- Which lessons can be learned from early adopters of advanced targeting tactics?
eINFO – a collection of articles and studies about email marketing.Categories: Relevance, Email, Marketing, Blog, eINFO