- 8% of the emails showed an email address in the “from” field instead of text showing the company’s name.
- 9% of the emails did not position the company logo in a prominent, above-the-fold position.
- 43% of retailers used a postcard style format.
- 17% added columns or rows below a single pane of images
- 14% used a long column of product photos and text.
- Those companies that sent more than one email during the course of a month, 56% changed formats. Silverpop notes that consistent layout designs can reinforce branding.
eINFO – a collection of articles and studies about email marketing.