- Use the “from” address and subject line to identify yourself clearly.
- Use short URLs. Even look at using shorter redirecting URLs to your landing page.
- Do not put URLs in mid-copy
- Do not waste space at the top of the email with copy that never changes.
- Make sure your place visual breaks between and around blocks of copy.
- Try to limit line length to 60 characters.
- Limit paragraph length to four or fewer.
- Do not use punctuation marks or symbols for emphasis.
- Use a fixed-space typeface (Courier or Courier New).
eINFO – a collection of articles and studies about email marketing.