- Noticed that the highest percentages of open rates take place on the day with the most email sent (Sunday and Monday)
- 2006Q1 saw an increase of 40% and 60% in open and click rates respectively over 2005Q4.
eROI also include results from their April 2006 eROI Email Marketer Survey.
- 83% of marketers see a significant increase in their lists from last year
- 34% of marketers use behavioral data for segmentation, while 66% use demographic information
- B2C marketers are much more likely to rely on behavioral data (42%) than demographic (27%)
- B2B marketers depend more heavily on demographic data (42%) than behavioral data (29%)
- 4% of email marketers track the lifetime value of an email subscriber/customer
eINFO – a collection of articles and studies about email marketing.