- 100 percent of respondents believe that email should be considered "official records", 44 percent claimed to have trouble locating emails – even though they are considered records.
- 65 percent noted they did not have an email policy in place.
- 59 percent have implemented a specific email solution to help manage the growing number of emails.
- 54 percent back up their email on a daily basis.
- 24 percent never back up their email.
- 65 percent of the respondents claim to receive 50+ emails daily, 24 percent receive 26-49 emails daily, and 11 percent receive 25 or less per day.
eINFO – a collection of studies and articles about email marketing.