- 4-5 million users
- 70% of Twitter users joined in 2008
- 20% of Twitter users joined in the past 60 days
- 5-10K new accounts are created everyday
- 30% of Twitter users are relatively new or unengaged - do not post more then once a week and follow few people
- Traffic has grown by 600% over the last 12 months
The report also looked at what days were the most active to Tweet. They found that there is about 50% more activity on the weekday versus the weekend. People tend to tweet most often on Wednesday and Thursday. So it may be best to release a product or promote a blog during these two days.